At Endouble we are looking for an experienced digital designer that can ideate and is able to create responsive website designs that are effective, helpful and fitting the needs of users as well as client’s business goals. Our areas of expertise are delivering user friendly career websites based on data and developing great tools for top-market clients like Deloitte, Mercedes Benz, KPN and more!
Role and responsibilities
This role would consist of creating responsive career sites based on our clients needs, and communicate your designs with the development team to stay within the scope. Afterwards you present and explain your design (sell it!) to the client and work on iterations..
You work in a Design team of 2-3 people who work with multiple development teams. You peer review each other’s work to ensure quality and improvements.
- Create concepts and design based on client requirements and branding;
- Your designs match the look and feel of the brand of the client. Ability to create branding styles and guidelines is also appreciated;
- You know how to design from the user’s perspective and make their journey a seamless one;
- Translate requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces;
- You can clearly present and explain your choices to your peers, developers and clients and embrace constructive feedback;
- You are assertive and empathic, but also know when to pick your battles.
- We believe that teamwork is what drives great results, hence you will be working closely with the design team, developers, sales, data specialists, project managers and product owners;
- Shape the design department to improve the quality of deliverables and efficiency;
- To participate in new pitches, contributing ideas and thoughts to help us win more clients
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must;.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital and web design, and know how to ideate and create design concepts
- You can back up your design skills with ideas and justifications.
- You know your way in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and are familiar with Zeplin and prototyping tools e.g. UXPin or Invision;
- Plus points
- Knowledge of UX, HTML/CSS and Google Analytics;
- Experience in bringing designs to life; think Principle or Flinto;
- Experience working in an agency.
- You constantly want to improve your work (and that of others);
- You love to share your interests, and anything you are passionate about
- You are proud to present your work and open to feedback;
- You are curious, proactive and ready to experiment;
- Your favourite questions are “why” and “how”;
- You always have several ideas about how to solve a problem;
- You are open to embracing new technology and changes
- Colleagues from all over the world!;
- Visa sponsorship, when required (Non-European citizens) and a relocation package to help you start in the Netherlands;
- 8% holiday allowance and an education budget of 4% of your yearly salary;
- Your own laptop and standing desk, a pension plan and reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Free lunch (with 2x warm lunch!) and a variety of choices on coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks,
Do send your CV and your portfolio in the motivation field, highlighting your best 3 works.
If you have any questions about this role you can contact Maxime Smits at [email protected] or Chee Ching at [email protected] If you have general questions about Endouble or working conditions you can contact Monique Zonneveld at [email protected] We hope to hear from you soon!
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates would rather read about the responsibilities and requirements of the role in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!