Endouble is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Head of Product to lead the Product Team to build products and features that help companies optimize their recruitment ROI with data.
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates would rather read about the responsibilities and requirements of the role in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
Our head of product is part of the management team and sets the product vision, strategy, and direction of the company.
You identify value and opportunity and deliver on that in collaboration with the team in order to move the business forward.
- You mentor, guide and empower the product owners to create business value by solving our customer’s problems in a scalable way.
- Support the team set clear goals/OKR’s and regularly check-in on their progress
- Help set hypotheses and take ownership of the most risky ones.
- Reduce dependencies and remove blockers
- Take full ownership of our product strategy
- Coordinate and promote communication with all other (internal & external) stakeholders
- Strategise and set-up partnerships to reach our goals
- Analyse and update business model environment research
- Analyse customer problems and identify user behaviour
- Define clear product strategy and articulate product vision (to employees, customers, investors
- Change management, guide the company from a agency to a product mindset.
The ideal candidate for this vacancy
- Direct experience in leading software product teams
- At least 3 years of experience as head of product and preferably at least 5 years as product owner in an agile environment (PMI-ACP or PSPO 1 certified or equivalent is a plus)
- A strong vision on technology, UX and product development
- A metrics-driven approach
- A personality that fits in the team and aligns with our values
- Bases decisions on data rather than opinion
- Takes ownership for his/her work and collaborates with the team
- Is transparent and honest in communication and actively shares information
- Is flexible and can adjust to new situations
- Falls in love with the problem instead of the solution
- Leads by example
- Is positive and polite by nature
- Shows grit when things get tough
- Strong technical knowledge to understand software difficulties and approaches
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have:
- You have a technical background and understand web development
- You have concrete experience with UX
- You have worked on a data project before, for instance, a data management platform.
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
- The chance to work with a great product engineering team and position that has a huge impact on the future of the company.
- A salary between 71.000 and 84.000 a year, including 8% holiday allowance based on a 40-hour week.
- Travel allowance
- 50% of your pension fund
- An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
- Thorough (360) feedback to further improve your hard and soft skills.
- International projects in multinational teams (currently 20 nationalities)
- A place in an informal, innovative and fast-growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
- One of the top 10 Best Employers New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
- A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
- Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks and snacks
- Daily lunch provided
- Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine, and a foosball table to unwind with your colleagues