We’re looking for Front-end Developers, solution solvers, that always strive for cleaner, better quality code. Sound like you? Then read on!
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates don’t want to read about a company’s vision and mission in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
You will work in an Agile team of 4 devs and a PO. We follow all the Scrum ceremonies, so the day starts with a daily stand-up meeting in which you discuss the work that you did, the tasks you will work on that day and any problems you might have encountered the day before.
As our new Medior Front-end Developer you will:
- Work with React to create websites with the Endouble Career Site Builder (CSB) framework
- Create components that can be reused and distributed to other teams within the company.
The ideal candidate for the Medior Frontend Developer position should meet the following job requirements:
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in JS (Specifically: ES6)
- The ability to write tests
- Knowledge of how Git works and ability to use it (preferably through CLI)
- Basic understanding of what accessibility (WCAG) is, what the common pitfalls are and how to implement it properly
- Working knowledge of performance and ways to optimise
- General understanding of bundlers (preferably Webpack) and task runners
- Working knowledge of, and proficiency in, CSS3/4 and latest additions like grid layouts
- Experience with working on the command line
- Mobile-first development approach
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in debugging
- Experience with CI/CD
- Modular architecture
- Working knowledge of and proficiency in automated/cross-browser testing
- You keep an eye open for new technologies and opportunities to use them.
- You constantly want to improve your work (and that of others).
- You actively keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- You like wearing suits? You’re kidding, right?!
- You’re the smart type who asks the right questions, not the “been there, seen it, done it” type.
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
- A salary between €3000 and €4000
- An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
- Thorough peer reviews to improve your hard and soft skills.
- International projects in multinational teams.
- A place in an informal, innovative and fast growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
- Top 10 Best Employer New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
- A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
- Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks, sodas and a daily lunch.
- Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine and a foosball table for the more nostalgic among us 😉
All EU-citizens are welcome to apply as long as you’re a true pro and have a good command of the English language. For developers from outside the EU-zone you are required to have a working permit for the EU, we will help you with that.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
*This job is located in the Netherlands, so please only apply if you are a resident in the Netherlands or willing to move here.