We are looking for a Senior DevOps to help us improve our deployment street and help us be more efficient.
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates would rather read about the responsibilities and requirements of the role in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
As a Lead DevOps you will work alongside our product and project teams, optimising our processes, working directly with our hosting partners and helping developers to increase their performance by advising them on all kinds of solutions.
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Working directly with our CTO/CISO to create scalable, highly available, resilient and secure infrastructure
- Actively advising us on improving our servers, services, tools and hosting related technologies
- Working closely with teams to ensure a smooth development flow
- Participation in the on-call schedule (not full-time)
- Empowering and educating co-workers on best practices to unite development and operations
The ideal candidate for the DevOps lead position should meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of hands on experience in systems administration in web industry.
- Fluent in English
- Experience with virtualisation and standardisation of development environment using Docker
We are extensively using following technologies, so you must have experience with most of them:
- Configuring, managing and troubleshooting of web servers: Apache and Nginx in Linux environment (Debian in particular).
- ELK stack (for monitoring), Elasticsearch (for search).
- Experience with virtualisation and standardisation of development environment using Vagrant.
- Working knowledge of domains, DNS and SSL.
- Maintaining applications based on standard web stack: PHP, MySQL, Node.js.
- Design and develop pipelines, integrating Github and Jenkins.
- You worked with provisioning and automation tools like Ansible and Terraform
- Working understanding of scripting in Shell.
If you have experience in the following technologies it’s a big plus:
AWS, basics of programming, Bower, Composer, Confluence, Google Cloud, GitHub, JIRA, Kubernetes, ModSecurity, MongoDB, Networking (LAN), Networking (Firewalls), Node.js, OSX/macOS, RabbitMQ, Redis, Satis, Prometheus
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
- An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
- Thorough peer reviews to improve your hard and soft skills.
- International projects in multinational teams.
- A place in an informal, innovative and fast growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
- One of the top 10 Best Employers New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
- A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
- Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks and snacks
- Daily lunch provided
- Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine and a foosball table for the more nostalgic among us 😉