We’re looking for Front-end Developers, solution solvers, that always strive for cleaner, better quality code. Sound like you? Then read on!
Even though our mission and vision are very important to us, research has shown that candidates don’t want to read about a company’s vision and mission in a vacancy text. If you decide this role is for you, you can get to know us a little better by checking out our website!
As our new Senior Front-end Developer, you will:
- Improve the existing Career Site Builder (CSB) framework
- Add reusable features
- Automate tests (e2e-, unit-, snapshot and integration tests)
- Assist and educate the teams that work with the framework.
You will do this in close cooperation with the team’s manager, PO, the DevOps team and our design department.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Frontend Developer position should meet the following job requirements:
- At least three years of front-end development experience
- Extensive knowledge of and proficiency in JS. Specifically: ES6
- Proficient in working with React v16.0
- Ability to write (unit) tests (Jest, Karma, Mocha); mocking, spying, async
- Basic understanding of what accessibility (WCAG) is, what the common pitfalls are and how to implement it properly
- Experienced in performance optimisations
- Working knowledge of Webpack
- Working knowledge of, and proficiency in, CSS3/4 and latest additions like grid layouts
- Proficient in working on the command line
- Mobile-first development approach
- Knowledge of modular architectures
- You keep an eye open for new technologies and opportunities to use them.
- You constantly want to improve your work (and that of others).
- You actively keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- You like wearing suits? You’re kidding, right?!
- You’re the smart type who asks the right questions, not the “been there, seen it, done it” type.
Choosing for Endouble means choosing for:
- A salary between €4000 and €4600
- An education budget of 4% of your yearly salary.
- Thorough peer reviews to improve your hard and soft skills.
- International projects in multinational teams.
- A place in an informal, innovative and fast growing company (FD Gazelle Award 2013, 2014 & 2015).
- Top 10 Best Employer New Heroes (NRC Career).
Some other perks include:
- A standing desk for enhanced ergonomics.
- Free (good) coffee and tea, soft drinks, sodas and a daily lunch.
- Gadgets like a PS4, a pinball machine and a foosball table for the more nostalgic among us 😉
All EU-citizens are welcome to apply as long as you’re a true pro and have a good command of the English language. For developers from outside the EU-zone you are required to have a working permit for the EU, we will help you with that.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
*This job is located in the Netherlands, so please only apply if you are a resident in the Netherlands or willing to move here.